settingsLogin | Registersettings
Hi and welcome to our new Aviation Questions Section at FlightSchoolList.Com Please login to answer and ask any type of aviation related questions.
Show Menu

What kind of safety wire is used on cylinder studs, control cable turnbuckles, and engine accessory attaching bolts?

0 votes
asked Feb 1, 2013 in Aircraft Maintenance by AviationOne
Q 27 A 0 C 0

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You should use soft brass or steel safety wire.
answered Feb 9, 2013 by Comanche82